Places to Visit
- The Jurassic Coast, steeped in history and natural beauty, a fossil hunters paradise, just a 20 minute drive. See jurassiccoast.org
- Ever popular Lyme Regis, nestled at the heart of the coastline. See.lymeregis.org
- The utterly charming fishing village of Beer - why not try a spot of mackerel fishing? See beer-devon.co.uk
- Escot Park, the natural way for a great family day out. See escot-devon.co.uk
- Donkey Sanctuary, get up close to these gentle animals. See thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk
- Fantastic local network of footpaths right on your doorstep - maps available on the farm.
Food & drink
- The Tuckers Arms, Dalwood - our local. Traditional county pub and an absolute firm favourite with our guests. Great food, warm, welcoming atmosphere.
- Hugh Fernley-Whittingstall's River Cottage Canteen and Deli in Axminster - a must for local, seasonal, ethical food. See www.rivercottage.net
- Mark Hix's Oyster and Fish House in Lyme Regis - very popular with seafood lovers. See www.hixoysterandfishhouse.co.uk
- Fancy a fantastic locally sourced, ethically produced meal without leaving your tent? Try Tim Maddams' Green Sauce, formerly River Cottage, a local chef, food writer and cookery teacher. See www.greensauce.co.uk